12G-SDI BNC (12GHz)
About 12G-SDI BNC (12GHz) Series
12G-SDI BNC connectors are applied with an optimum frequency up to 12GHz.
Characteristic features are reliable quality standard as well as fast and easy connections with a two stud bayonet mechanism.
50Ω and 75Ω versions can be interconnected without restriction.
With the continued emergence of technologies such as 4k/Ultra HD, HDR and VR, it’s still exciting year for Broadcast Industry. 75 ohm connectors for digital era continue to make significant strides in upcoming years.
- Serial digital interface (SDI)
- High definition television (HDTV)
- 3G-SDI (Per SMPTE 424M)、6G-SDI、12G-SDI
- NTSC & PAL video system
Frequency Range：0 to 12GHz
Voltage Rating：500 V rms
Insulation Resistance：≥5 GΩ
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage：1000 V rms
Contact Resistance：Center Contact ≤3 mΩ、Outer Contact≤2.5 mΩ
- Interface compatible to IEC 60169-8, CECC 22 120, MIL-STD-348B BNC
- Quality tested according to US MIL-STD-202
- Frequency range optimum up to 12GHz
Recommended Mating Torque：0.6 lbs ~ 2.5 lbs
Temperature Range：-65° C to 165° C
Corrosion (Salt Spray)：MIL-STD-202, Method 101, Cond. C
Thermal Shock：MIL-STD-202, Method 107, Cond. B
Mechanical Shock：MIL-STD-202, Method 213, Cond. I
Vibration：MIL-STD-202, Method 204, Cond. D