About DIN 7/16 Series
7/16 series connectors are large, versatile 50-ohm impedance connectors with M29 x 1.5 metric threaded coupling. These rugged connectors conform to DIN 47223, and feature good power-handling capability. Because these connectors are designed to minimize signal distortion from intermodulation, silver plating is standard. The optional white bronze plating provides greatly increased tarnish resistance while preserving the connectors’ low intermodulation characteristics; optional nickel plating should only be specified when low intermodulation is not a concern in your system design.
- Base Stations
- Broadcast Communication Systems
- Jumper Cables
Frequency Range：0 to 7.5 GHz
Voltage Rating：2700 V rms at sea level
Insulation Resistance：≥5 GΩ
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage：4000 V rms min, at sea level
Contact Resistance：Center Contact ≤0.4 mΩ、Outer Contact ≤1.5 mΩ
VSWR：≤1.3 (Straight)、≤1.5 (Right Angle)
- Low PIM, Low IMD and low VSWR for improved system performance.
- Self flaring for ease of installation.
- Waterproof per IEC 169, IP68.
- Limited internal junctions reduce sources of IMD.
- Silver plated contacts and silver or white bronze plated bodies deliver high conductivity and corrosion resistance.
Mating： M29xP1.5 Screw-on Coupling.
Connector Durability： ≥500 Cycles (for beryllium copper female contact only)
Coupling Nut Retention Force： ≥225 lbs